Health and Safety Information about COVID-19
THE INFORMATION BELOW WAS LAST UPDATED: 16/03/20
Our priority at The CPD Revolution will always be the health and safety of our attendees. Below is some advice on attending our events and the additional steps Learning Labs is taking to ensure we continue to deliver safe opportunities for our colleagues to learn, connect and grow through innovative CPD.
Learning Labs is carefully monitoring the latest information regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and will continue to follow official Government and Public Health England advice in our event organisation. In line with current advice, we have no plans to move any of our event dates in the CPD Revolution 2020 series. Any event changes will be updated below and communicated directly to registrants via email.
Additional health and safety measures Learning Labs is taking
- We will issue brief weekly updates between now and your registered event date with the latest official advice.
- Where supply permits, we will have hand sanitisers available at events. Although, Government and NHS advice is that washing your hands with soap and water is significantly more effective than using hand sanitiser.
- We will contact registered attendees 24 hours in advance of each event with the latest guidance.
- Up to date health and safety messages will be communicated at the venue, on the day of each event.
- We are also confirming with our venues:
- That hand washing facilities are fully stocked and areas are cleaned thoroughly in advance of our events and throughout the day.
- Any further plans the venues are taking to keep patrons safe.
Advice when attending the CPD Revolution
- Wash your hands on arrival and departure from the event and at relevant internals throughout the day. Government advice is you should wash your hands on or before entering a new environment.
- Where possible carry hand sanitiser. Please note, as previously mentioned, Government and NHS advice is that washing your hands with soap and water is significantly more effective than using hand sanitiser.
- We recommend attendees avoid physical contact. This is a personal choice, but we do suggest attendees are conscious others may be not be currently comfortable shaking hands or with physical contact.
- If you have a new continuous cough or a high temperature, the Government now advises you must stay at home for 7 days, therefore please do not attend (click here to confirm your cancellation).
- If you return to the UK within 14 days of the event you are planning to attend from any area listed in Public Health England’s guidance found here, please do not attend our events (click here to confirm your cancellation). Official advice is anyone returning from a ‘Category One’ area should be self-isolating.
- If you have been in close contact with colleagues, friends or family who have returned to the UK within 14 days of the event you are planning to attend from any of the above areas, please do not attend our events (click here to confirm your cancellation).
We understand that the situation could change, but please rest assured Learning Labs is monitoring this on your behalf and will keep you updated. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Learning Labs team at firstname.lastname@example.org.